Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
The undergraduate degree requirements includes:
- 24 semester hour general education component
- The general education component includes courses in History, Political Science, Liberal Arts, Fine Arts, and Social Studies.
- 53 semester hour pre-professional component
- The pre-professional component includes courses in English, Mathematics, Science, Design Graphics, Computer Science and lower level Industrial Engineering.
- 51 semester hour professional component.
- The professional component includes upper level Industrial Engineering courses and technical electives.
- A minimum 128 semester hours and a minimum overall grade point average of 2.0 are required for graduation
For more details, read the B.S. IE degree requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog.
You can also view the BSIE Flowchart, Suggested Course Sequence, and BSIE Degree Plan.