Dr. Jay Rosenberger
Director, The Center On Stochastic Modeling, Optmization, and Statistics (COSMOS)
Office: Woolf Hall, 420 D
|Ph.D.||Industrial Engineering, Georgia Tech, 2001|
|M.S.||Operations Research, UC-Berkeley, 1997|
|B.S.||Mathematics, Harvey Mudd College, 1996|
|2012-Present||Director, COSMOS, The University of Texas at Arlington|
|2010-Present||Associate Professor, The University of Texas at Arlington|
|2003-2010||Assistant Professor, The University of Texas at Arlington|
|2002-2003||Consultant, American Airlines|
|Full Curriculum Vitae|
Dr. Jay Rosenberger's research interests include applications of mathematical programming, stochastic optimization, and simulation.
- Chair of Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) Health Applications Section, 2008
- Vice-Chair of INFORMS Health Applications Section, 2007
- Member of INFORMS
- Member of Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- Hwang, H.-S., S. Visoldilokpun, J. M. Rosenberger. 2008. "A Branch-and-Price-and-Cut Method for Ship Scheduling with Limited Risk," Transportation Science, Vol. 42, 336-351.
- Olinick, E. V., J. M. Rosenberger. 2008. "Optimizing Revenue in CDMA Networks under Demand Uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 186, 812-825.
- Pilla, V. L., J. M. Rosenberger, V. C. P. Chen, B. C. Smith. 2008. "A Statistical Computer Experiments Approach to Airline Fleet Assignment," IIE Transactions, Vol. 40, 524-537.
- Punnakitikashem, P., J. M. Rosenberger, D. Buckley Behan. 2008. "Stochastic Programming for Nurse Assignment," Computational Optimization and Applications, Vol. 40, 321-349.
- Siddappa, S., J. M. Rosenberger, V. C. P. Chen. 2008. "Optimising airline overbooking using a hybrid gradient approach and statistical modelling," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Vol. 7, 207-218.
- Rosenberger, J. M., E. V. Olinick. 2007. "Robust Tower Location for CDMA Networks," Naval Research Logistics, Vol. 54, 151-161.
- Siddappa, S., D. Gunther, J. M. Rosenberger, V. C. P. Chen. 2007. "Refined experimental design and regression splines method for network revenue management," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, INFORMS Special Issue, Vol. 6, 188-199.
- Corley, H. W., J. M. Rosenberger, W.-C. Yeh, T.-K. Sung. 2006. "The Cosine Simplex Algorithm," International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 27, 1047-1050.
- Rosenberger, J. M., H. W. Corley. 2005. "Mathematical Programming Models for Some Smallest-World Problems," Nonlinear Analysis: Real-World Applications, Vol. 6, 955-961.
- Rosenberger, J. M. E. L. Johnson, G. L. Nemhauser. 2004. "A Robust Fleet Assignment Model with Hub Isolation and Short Cycles," Transportation Science, Vol. 38, 357-368.
- Rosenberger, J. M., E. L. Johnson, G. L. Nemhauser. 2003. "Rerouting Aircraft for Airline Recovery," Transportation Science, Vol. 37, 408-421.
- Rosenberger, J. M., A. J. Schaefer, D. Goldsman, E. L. Johnson, A. J. Kleywegt, G. L. Nemhauser. 2002. "A Stochastic Model of Airline Operations," Transportation Science, Vol. 36, 357-377.