Dr. Li Zeng
Office: Woolf Hall, 420 K
|Ph.D.||Industrial Engineering,University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2009|
|M.S.||Statistics, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2007|
|M.S.||Optical Engineering, Tsinghua University, China, 2004|
|B.S.||Precision Instruments,Tsinghua University, China, 2002|
|2010 (Sept.) - Present||Assistant Professor, The University of Texas at Arlington|
|2010 (Feb.) - 2010 (Aug.)||Research Associate, University of Wisconsin - Madison|
|2004 - 2010||Research Assistant, University of Wisconsin - Madison|
|Full Curriculum Vitae|
Dr. Zeng’s research interest is mainly on statistical modeling and analysis of complex production and service systems, with specific focus on three types of problems, i.e., performance/quality measurement, monitoring and diagnosis. The goal is to characterize baseline system performance, detect changes and identify root causes for changes. She has applied her methodologies to various complex systems including manufacturing systems such as automobile assembly processes and nanocomposite fabrication processes, and health delivery systems such as cardiac surgeries.
Dr. Zeng is a member of Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS), and Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE).
- Ding, Y., Zeng, L., and Zhou, S., 2006, "Phase I Analysis for Monitoring Nonlinear Profile Signals in Manufacturing Processes," Journal of Quality Technology, 38(3), 199-216.
- Zeng, L., and Zhou, S., 2007, "Inferring the Interactions in Complex Manufacturing Processes Using Graphical Models," Technometrics, 49(4), 373-381.
- Zeng, L., and Zhou, S., 2008, "Variability Monitoring of Multistage Manufacturing Processes Using Regression Adjustment Methods," IIE Transactions, 40(2), 109-121.
- Zeng, L., Jin, N. and Zhou, S., 2008, "Multiple Fault Signature Integration and Enhancing for Variation Source Identification in Manufacturing Processes," IIE Transactions, 40(10), 919-930.
- Zhou, Q., Zeng, L., and Zhou, S., 2008, "Statistical Monitoring of Defect Patterns Using Hough Transform," IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, in press.