- 24 semester hour general education component
- The general education component includes courses in History, Political Science, Liberal Arts, Fine Arts, and Social Studies.
- 53 semester hour pre-professional component
- The pre-professional component includes courses in English, Mathematics, Science, Design Graphics, Computer Science and lower level Industrial Engineering.
- 51 semester hour professional component.
- The professional component includes upper level Industrial Engineering courses and technical electives.
- A minimum 128 semester hours and a minimum overall grade point average of 2.0 are required for graduation
For details, view the BSIE Flowchart and BSIE Degree Plan.