The graduate programs in Industrial Engineering are designed to provide the student with fundamental knowledge in the various areas of industrial engineering and to provide the opportunity to emphasize a particular area. A student pursuing a Master's or Doctoral degree may select electives in any area of Industrial Engineering such as General Industrial Engineering, Operations Research and Applied Statistics, Manufacturing, Logistics, Enterprise Systems, Engineering Management, or other areas of interest to the student and faculty.
In accordance with our educational objectives, we have designed our programs to ensure graduates of our Master's and Doctoral Programs will:
- Have attained mastery of theoretical concepts in the field
- Be able to use techniques and tools important in the field
- Appreciate the need for ethical and professional behavior
- Be able to work and communicate effectively in teams
Our Graduate Programs offer students a wide range of opportunities for advanced engineering education.Industrial Engineering at UT Arlington offers:
- Leading edge research and researchers in a variety of areas
- Faculty with a broad base of professional industry experience committed to the pursuit of excellence in both their teaching and research
- Close faculty/staff interaction in classrooms and research activities
- Streaming video for all graduate-level IE courses
If you are interesteed in receiving more information about the IMSE Graduate Program or about graduate school at UT Arlington, please sign up to request more information.