2014-15 Mentee Application
Welcome to UT Arlington. Complete the application below and UTA-HOSTS! will match you with a current student to mentor and guide you through your first year of college. Applications are now being accepted for the 2014-15 academic year!
Mentee online applications are currently unavailable. Please complete our interest form and we will contact you once we open registration again.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a mentee remember to:
- Think about what you would like to get out of your mentoring relationship
- Keep in contact with your mentor and respond in a timely manner when they reach out to you
- Set goals you would like your mentor to help you accomplish
- Use your mentor as a resource, remember they joined the program because they want to help you
- Be open and share how you are feeling with your mentor
- Consider the advice your mentor gives you
- Contact UTA-HOSTS! If your mentor is unresponsive
Work it out
Whether your idea of fitness is group exercise, intramural sports, a sports club, or independent workouts, Campus Recreation can get you moving.