One contact a week makes a difference!
Be a mentor in the UTA-HOSTS! program. We'll match you with a new freshman or transfer student in your major this fall for you to mentor. You're there to answer questions about life at UTA (you know, all those questions you had when you started here)—how to get involved, how to navigate all the campus resources, where to go for a quiet place to study, how to sign up for class, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact Jesse Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have attended UTA for 2 semesters.
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- Attend a mentor training session.
- Fill out an application, turn it in to the Office of Student Governance & Organizations, Lower Level, University Center.
- Attend a training session or call us to schedule one.
- We'll send you information about your mentee in August.
- Contact your mentee.
- A nice addition to your resume.
- Get your organization involved - a great recruitment tool and a simple way to fulfill your community service.
Find your fit
Involvement in a sorority or fraternity encourages the development of your personal, professional, and scholastic goals.