Leadership Learning Community
Leadership Learning Community in The Heights on Pecan
Beginning in the Fall of 2013, become a trained peer leadership facilitator and plan programs, offer membership, connect with other students and staff, and become the best leader that you can be all while living in UT Arlington's newest apartment community - The Heights on Pecan!
For More Information Contact:Justin Samuel
Residence Director, The Heights on Pecan
Director, The Leadership Center
Live in the leadership learning community
Interested in becoming a Leadership Facilitator living in the Heights on Pecan Leadership Learning Community?
- Fully-Furnished Reserved Apartment at The Heights on Pecan
- Certified Leadership Training
- Ability to Meet and Mentor Students
- Learn to Lead Workshops on Communication, Teambuilding and Networking
- Receive Mentorship on Your Leadership Endeavors
- Live and Interact with Other Campus Leaders
- Commitment of Working 10 Hours per Month as a Leadership Facilitator
For more information on how to become a Leadership Facilitator, simply reach out to the contacts above!