Leadership Honors Program
The Leadership Honors Program is a flexible leadership development program that emphasizes and facilitates involvement on-campus and leadership growth.
The program ensures that students have a comprehensive leadership experience that prepares them to be ethical, global-minded leaders.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Leadership Honors Program is a self-paced, four-tiered program, which helps facilitate your involvement at UTA and allows you to make the most of your college experience. By following the curriculum of the program, students stay in the know regarding key events and programs on campus that enable them to become well-rounded individuals, personally and professionally in leadership development. The Leadership Honors Program promotes a student’s success as they progress through each tier of the program within their time at the University. The program is a great add-on to any other organizational involvement, as most activities done with other student or department organizations can be transferred for credit in the Leadership Honors Program as well.
What are the benefits of tHE LEADERSHIP HONORS PROGRAM?
- Work with a Student Director to develop an individualized leadership plan
- Access to leadership skills training and activities with other members
- Receive updates on upcoming events around campus
- Graduate with Leadership Honors regalia
HOW TO ENROLL IN THE LEADERSHIP HONORS PROGRAM
- Submit the online application.
- You will be contacted by the Leadership Honors Student Director.
- You will meet one-on-one with the Leadership Honors Student Director to discuss where you are in your leadership journey.
- The Student Director, Kathryn Ehlers, will schedule all appointments.
"The Leadership Honors Program is one of the most awesome and respectful programs on campus. It is a program that not only builds and enhances a student's leadership skills, but also inspires them to have a vision and encourages them to achieve something wonderful, each and every day. LHP can completely pull a student out of their shell. Although I am a new-comer to this program, I personally feel that LHP has helped me, boosted me, and guided me to achieve greatness. The Leadership Honors Program is truly a one-of-a-kind program and I would highly recommend it to all Mavericks. #JoinLHP #BeALeader #LHPMavs"
-Fawaad Hyder Khan, Leadership Honors Program, member