Alternative Winter Break
Interested in participating in a meaningful Winter Break opportunity?
Come out to any of our interest sessions to get an overview of the trips, application process and any initial questions will be answered!
Here we begin:
- Thu, Aug 28th from 12:00PM-1:00PM at Guadalupe, UC.
- Tue, Sept 2nd from 12:00PM-1:00PM at San Jacinto, UC.
- Thu, Sept 4th from 1:00PM-2:00PM at San Jacinto, UC.
- Mon, Sept 8th from 12:00PM-1:00PM at San Jacinto, UC.
- Tue, Sept 16th from 1:00PM-2:30PM at San Jacinto, UC.
- Fri, Sept 26th from 2:30PM-3:30PM at San Jacinto, UC.
UT Arlington Alternative Breaks will be traveling to Conway, Arkansas to help rebuild the community after the tornado in April, 2014. In addition, one of our groups is also going back to Moore, Oklahoma to continue helping with tornado recovery efforts.
These trips are subsidized opportunities for students to engage in hands-on community service and educational activities.
Alternative Winter Break 2015
During your winter break, take some time to visit another community! Start your spring semester by serving others, making a difference, building lifelong friendships, and having fun through an AWB trip!
If you have any ideas about Alternative Winter Break, email us at email@example.com
Dates: January 5th, 2015 to January 9th, 2015
Location: - Little Rock, AR
Approximate Cost: $100.00
Trip cost includes lodging, transportation, some meals, and service fees.
Registration will open soon!! Please note that seats are limited so register early!!