UTA Volunteers Projects
Sign Up for Upcoming UTA Volunteers Projects by clicking on the UTA Volunteers logo above!
If you are a first time user, please follow these instructions to get started:
- Login with your UTA NetID and password.
- Complete the form with all of your current information to be on file, including your organizations.
- If you are a current UTA Volunteers member, please list UTA Volunteers as your first organization.
- Then, begin signing up for different tasks or projects and also check your total service hours.
To sign-up for volunteer projects:
- Log on the UTA Volunteers database.
- Click on the “Add Projects/Task” icon.
- For a project you want to attend, check the box next to the task you want to complete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Add Marked Tasks”.
To monitor your individual service hours, select the Hours tab, located at the top of the page:
- Select the "Hours" tab, located at the top of the page.