Calendar of Events
New events are constantly being added. Be sure to visit us regularly!
- "La Familia" Before God: We Are All Family (Educational Documentary on Spirituality and the LGBTQA Community), UC Palo Pinto, 6 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Safe Zone Ally Training Workshop, Preston Hall, Rm. 104, 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- Beyond Binaries: Identity and Sexuality Lecture and Conversation (Spring Keynote [Public Session]: Lambda Arts & Education Series), UC Bluebonnet South, Noon- 2 p.m.
- Bullying and The LGBTQA Community, UC Pedernales, 6 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Safe Zone Ally Training Workshop, Preston Hall, Rm. 104, 6 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Guess Who's Gay, UC Palo Pinto, 6 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- DW: Ally Appreciation and LGBTQA 101 Maversity Social Justice Workshop Co-Hosted by Leaders Educating About Diversity, UC Guadalupe, Noon- 1 p.m.
- Safe Zone Ally Training Workshop, UC San Jacinto, 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- Trans Day of Visibility, UC Mall, Noon- 1 p.m.
- Documentary Screening: Austin Unbound Co-Hosted by the Office for Students with Disabilities, Women and Gender Studies, and the Minor in Disability Studies, Location TBD, 5:30 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
- National Day of Silence (NDOS), UC Mall, Noon -1 p.m.
- NDOS- Break the Silence Open Mic Night, UC Palo Duro, 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- Safe Zone Ally Training Workshop, UC Pedernales, 1 p.m. -4 p.m.
- Lavender Graduation, UC Carlisle Suite, 5:30 p.m. -7:30 p.m.