Calendar of Events
New events are constantly being added. Be sure to visit us regularly!
- Rainbow Reception hosted by the LGBTQA Program, UC Concho, 6 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- Non-Traditional Relationships within the LGBTQA Community, UC Concho, 6 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Celebrate National Bisexuality Day!, Library Mall, Noon- 2 p.m.
- PW: Queer Karaoke, Trivia & Games!, UC Rio Grande, 6 p.m.- 9 p.m.
September 30- October 13
- PW: "Standing Proud" Gallery Exhibit, UC Gallery, Open daily 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- PW Lambda Arts & Education- LES-B-Honest Domestic Violence in the Lesbian Community Co-Hosted with the RSVP Program Featuring UT Arlington Professor Jarryd Willis, UC Concho, 6 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- PW: Sex in the Dark- Fun and Interactive Safe- Sex Program, UC Concho, 6 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- PW: Safe Zone Ally Training Workshop, UC Red River, 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- PW Lambda Arts & Education- The Meaning of Drag: Featuring Dr. Kevin Gustafson and Metroplex Drag Queens and Kings, UC River & Concho, 6 p.m.- 9p.m.
- Pride Week Drag Show, UC Rio Grande, 7 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- National Coming Out Day Pink Door, Library Mall, Noon- 2 p.m.
- Lambda Arts & Education- Spirituality & the LGBTQA Community, UC Rio Grande B, 7:30 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Transgender Day of Remembrance-Tramsgender Q&A Panel, UC Palo Pinto, 11:30 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- Transgender Day of Remembrance Candlelight Vigil, Library Mall, 6 p.m.- 7 p.m.