UT Arlington’s College of Liberal Arts (COLA) is fortunate to have many generous donors, who have stepped forward to support what inspires them most. In fact, more than 400 people each year give to CoLA, advancing scholarship and research across 12 unique and vibrant departments.
Whether you are a student, faculty member, alumnus, parent or friend of UT Arlington’s College of Liberal Arts, your support can help—at any level. The question is: what is your UT Arlington inspiration?
• Are you inspired by UT Arlington’s culturally diverse STUDENTS, many of whom are first-generation college graduates? Would you like to give them opportunities by supporting tuition or other career-enhancing possibilities? If this is your inspiration, consider supporting a scholarship or other educational opportunities.
• Or was there a UT Arlington FACULTY member that inspired you or made a difference in your career? If this is the case, consider honoring the faculty member through support of his/her department, research, or by creating/supporting an endowed professorship.
• Is there a particular area of RESEARCH at UT Arlington that has inspired you? Perhaps knowledge that you believe will make the world a better, more interesting place? If this is your inspiration, consider supporting the area of research at UT Arlington that intrigues you most.
• Or are you inspired to HONOR or MEMORIALIZE someone important to you by giving the gift of education? If this is your inspiration, consider supporting a scholarship in your loved one’s name.
• Are you inspired to give to UT Arlington’s College of Liberal Arts, but you don’t really know what to support? If this is the case, consider giving to the DEAN’S EXCELLENCE FUND, a discretionary fund used by the Dean of the College of Liberal Arts. Dean Beth Wright has used this fund to support a variety of unexpected needs or opportunities for students and faculty, including expenses for conferences, research or prominent guest lecturers.
Whether your inspiration is UT Arlington’s world-class students, faculty, research, alumni, or someone/something entirely different, your support of UT Arlington’s College of Liberal Arts is essential and appreciated.
If you would like to discuss funding opportunities with one of COLA’s development staff, please contact Assistant Director Christy Pierce. They would be happy to hear from you and honored to share in your ideas and stories.
• By Check: Please mail your check payable to the University of Texas at Arlington with a completed pledge form or clearly state the gift designation on the check.
College of Liberal Arts Development
• By Credit/Debit Card: Visit our secure online donation site
• By Phone: Contact the Office of Development at (817) 272-6315 or (817) 272-6314.
EMILY SHEPARD - Administrative Assistant | email@example.com
Emily joined UTA in 2013 following 11 years at the University of Southern Mississippi, where she worked and earned a bachelor's of arts degree in Philosophy and Radio, Television, and Film. A Hattiesburg, Miss., native, Emily now lives in Granbury with her husband and a troop of small animals. Emily comes from a long line of family members working in academia, including a grandmother, currently in her nineties, who still teaches Curriculum Instruction and English at USM.
College of Liberal Arts
© 2015 - The University of Texas at Arlington