UT Arlington Libraries provides delivery of local library resources to faculty members via the UT Arlington Interlibrary Loan Online System. This service is known as Faculty Resource Delivery or Document Delivery.
Access and Discovery staff will retrieve books, bound periodicals, documents, and media held in the UT Arlington Libraries and deliver them to your campus mail box or campus office, or to your campus email address for any copies less than 20 pages. Requested materials must be from the UT Arlington Libraries' circulating collections, and not from the electronic collections. Items on loan from other libraries must be picked up by the faculty member at the Central Library Interlibrary Loan desk.
Using this Service
- Go to the UT Arlington Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Online system: https://illiad.uta.edu/illiad/
- Log in using your NetID and password. (First time users will be prompted to set up their interlibrary loan profile when they enter their NetID and password.)
- In the Main Menu select the "Faculty Resource Delivery Request" form.
- Fill out the form in ILLiad completely, including the call number of the needed material.
- If you don't know the call number, you can search the UT Arlington Library Catalog below.