Reserved Study Rooms in Central Library (1st, 3rd, and 4th floors)
|Room Name or Number||Floor||Occupancy||Features|
|124B||1st Floor||6-8 people||FIRST FLOOR STUDY ROOMS UNAVAILABLE DURING FIRST FLOOR CONSTRUCTION|
|124C||1st Floor||6-8 people||FIRST FLOOR STUDY ROOMS UNAVAILABLE DURING FIRST FLOOR CONSTRUCTION|
|308||3rd Floor||4-6 people||Study table|
|308A||3rd Floor||4-6 people||SMART Board, dedicated computer, laptop connectivity, and a blackboard.|
|309||3rd Floor||4-6 people||Study table|
|310||3rd Floor||8 people||Study table, mobile whiteboard|
|311||3rd Floor||10 people||Study table, mobile whiteboard, mobile chalkboard|
|312||3rd Floor||6 people||Study table, mobile whiteboard|
|316||3rd Floor||6-8 people||SMART Board, dedicated computer, laptop connectivity, and a blackboard.|
|317||3rd Floor||6-8 people||Study table|
|318||3rd Floor||6-8 people||SMART Board, dedicated computer, laptop connectivity, and a blackboard.|
|409||4th Floor||4-6 people||Study table|
- Rooms may be reserved up to two weeks in advance, for a period of 1, 2 or three hours.
- Rooms must be occupied at all times by 2 or more people.
- Room may be reserved by visiting the schedule, and clicking "Reserve".
- One reservation per group will be accepted per day.
- Rooms must be checked out at the Circulation Desk on the first floor of Central Library.
- The person reserving the room must be the one to check out the room. A valid UT Arlington MavID is required to check out the room.
- Failure to claim a room within 15 minutes of the scheduled start time will cause the reservation to be canceled.
- Failure to turn in the key or relinquish a room at the appointed time will result in an overdue fine.
- Loss of the room key will result in a replacement fee and potentially an overdue fine.
- Damage to equipment in the rooms will result in charges to the account of the person who checked out the room.
Open Study Rooms
The Central Library has open access group study rooms on the 5th floor. The basement has also been designated as a group study area and has open tables at which groups can work together. Group study rooms are available for 2-4 people on a first-come, first-serve basis. The rooms remain unlocked and are not scheduled. Features include study tables and chairs.
Guidelines for the use of these rooms are:
- The rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- A room has to be occupied by 2 or more people.
- Any and all single users in a group study room may be asked to vacate the room.