If you see beside a listing for an electronic resource, this means that the resource requires you to enter a special user name and password.
How to Access a Password-Protected Electronic Resource
- Go to the Library's Electronic Resource Login
- Log in using your NetID and password
- This will open a web page with an alphabetical list of electronic resources. Scroll down until you locate the resource that you need. The username and password for that resource will be listed next to it.
- Click here to open the Database A-Z List
- Select the name of the electronic resource you would like to access. Enter the username/password listed in step 3
If you have any questions, contact us at 817-272-3394 or email@example.com