Digital Library Services (DLS) facilitates the creation, use, and preservation of digital content by offering a variety of multimedia equipment, software, resources and services to the Library and the University Community in support of teaching, learning, research, scholarship, and creative activities. Read more about the services that we offer below:
We collaborate with staff and faculty across campus to facilitate the creation, processing, and completion of digital collections.
- Jessie Maye Smith - Collaborative project with UT Arlington Library Special Collections
- Tejano Voices - Collaborative project with UT Arlington professor, José Angel Gutiérrez
Digital Media Studio
We support the Digital Media Studio, a self-service multimedia training and production facility open to current UT Arlington students, faculty and staff.
- Workshops - Sceduled classes by staff on current software offerings
- Appointments - Hands on assistance of equipment and software
- Printing Services - Color and poster printing available
We provide advice and assistance in developing digital research collections of long-term value and uploading them into the institutional repository.
- W.D. Smith - Collaborative project with UT Arlington Library Special Collections
- Covers, Titles, and Tables - Collaborative project with UT Arlington professor, Dr. Kenneth Roemer
We collaborate with Library staff members in the creation of posters, brochures, digital screen ads, fliers, Web advertisements and other marketing materials.
Video/Audio Project Support
We offer support in the creation, processing, and online accessibility of video, audio, and other multimedia projects.
- Focus on Faculty
- Decades of Caring: A Chronicle of the Political Life of Mike Moncrief - Collaborative project with Dr. Allan Saxe
Website and Web Applications Development
We oversee the development of the Library's Web site and online applications such as forms and databases.