The University of Texas at Arlington participates in NCTCOG's Cooperative Data Program, allowing campus researchers access to numerous data and services.
- Register for an account using your official UT Arlington email address (ends with @uta.edu or @mavs.uta.edu).
- Once submitted, you will receive an email confirmation within a couple hours. At this point, you will be able to log in directly from the main CDP page.
The following information on the North Central Texas region is included:
- GIS data layers - Census geographies, major developments and features, road and boundary files
- Land Use - Inventory of land based on use, such as residential, commercial, and industrial
- Census data - Processed decennial and American Community Survey data
- Development Monitoring - Identification and tracking of developments with at least 80,000 square feet , 80 housing units, or 80 employees on site
- Population Estimates - Annual, current-year estimates of population and housing for cities and counties
- Small-Area Estimates - Estimates of population and jobs by industry sector for sub-county areas such as Census tracts