Collection and Retention Policies
These policies describe the guidelines and best practices used by the library to purchase and retain specific materials.
- Gifts for General Collection
- Request Removal of Resources
- UT Arlington Course Textbooks Collection Policy
- Collection Development Policy - Multicultural Collection (MCC)
- Collection Development Policy - U.S. Government Publications
These policies describe guidelines and procedures realted to electronic resources and databases.
- Accessing Electronic Resources
- Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for Electronic Resources
- Electronic Resource Copyright and Use Statement
- Collection Development Policy - Electronic/Digital Resources