Finding a Lost Item
- Contact the service desk of the library where you lost the item, to see if the item is still there.
- The libraries turn in their lost and found items to the UT Arlington Police Department daily, so it is likely that your item may no longer be at the Libraries.
- Fill out the Lost & Found form at the UT Arlington Police Department to determine if they have your item.
Lost and Found Guidelines
- Please do not leave personal items, materials checked out to you, or private information lying unattended in the Libraries.
- Mark possessions with your name and phone number in case of loss.
- If you believe your possessions were stolen, contact the UT Arlington Police Department at: 817-272-3381.
For questions, comments, or other help, contact Central Library Circulation at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 817-272-3395