The UTTER Program:
Undergraduate Training in Theoretical Ecology Research
The core of the UTTER program activities is a unique two-year
integrated research and education experience for undergraduates
in biology and mathematics. It consists of:
- New interdisciplinary courses integrating
mathematical techniques and biological systems.
- Team research projects at the interface of mathematics and biology.
- Travel to present research results at professional
- Summer research at UT Arlington and the opportunity
to participate in summer research programs at other universities.
- Extensive faculty, peer and industrial mentoring as well
as guidance in pursuing graduate studies and interdisciplinary careers.