UTTER Program Application
|To be eligible for admission into the UTTER Program and for the UTTER scholarship, students must
Application deadline for the 2013-2015 UTTER cohort is March 31, 2013. Late applications for UTTER scholarships should be completed and returned as soon as possible and will be considered only if funds are still available.
- be a United States citizen, national, or permanent resident at the time of application,
- be pursuing a bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Biology at UT Arlington,
- be enrolled full-time (12 or more credit hours) during the semester receiving the scholarship,
- have completed both UTTER program prerequisites:
or other equivalent courses,
- commit to completing the UTTER program courses, seminars and an interdisciplinary
research project, during the two years of support.
Detailed application instructions and application form can be found at:
Application materials are reviewed in early April of each year, and UTTER applicants are notified of the awards by early May.