New Graduate Students
Get your email and set your UTA password.
- Go to http://www.uta.edu/email
- Click on "Select Email Address".
- Choose your username from the predetermined options.
- Enter your password when the security box opens. This
is the same password that you will use to register on My
- Go to http://www.uta.edu/email .
- Learn about MyMav. For information about
MyMav and to learn how to register, visit http://grad.uta.edu/programs/tour/digital/. You will have to log in with your UTA
log-in name and the password that you just set up.
- Take a virtual tour at the
School Virtual Orientation for New Students
- Become a member of the MODL-Grad Listserv. Your name will automatically be added to the MODL-Grad listserv. This list is used to distribute information about events, job opportunities, and other important information. Professors also send out announcements about courses.
Current Graduate Students
- Modern Languages
Graduate Student Handbook
for Compliance with Graduate School Regulations
for Current Graduate Students
MODL Reading Lists
to Fill Out a Degree Plan Worksheet
Graduation Preparation: Final Semester
Thesis and Masters Examination Information
- Graduate Catalog
- UTA Student
- Graduate School Employer Services