How to Apply
- File for application before the deadline.
- Submit the following to the Graduate School
(The University of Texas at Arlington, P. O. Box 19167, Arlington, TX 76019-0167):
- Application (available online or in Graduate Admissions Guide from the Graduate School).
- Application fee.
- Transcripts of all previous work.
- GRE scores.*
- Submit the following to the Department of Foreign Languages
(The University of Texas at Arlington, P. O. Box 19557, Arlington, TX 76019-05567):
- 3 letters of recommendation from former professors (forms located in Graduate Admissions Guide).
- Application for teaching assistantship, if interested.
*Under specific circumstances the GRE may be waived for those who received their B.A. from UTA. See GRE Waiver or Advanced Admission.