MODL Picture

Financial Aid Information for Graduate Students

The Graduate School

The Graduate School offers fellowships and scholarships and informs students and prospective students of other opportunities to receive financial aid. This is a very important Web site for anyone seeking financial assistance. For more information: Financial Assistance Information through the Graduate School external link.

If you do not have access to the Internet, please contact the Graduate Advisor in the Department of Modern Languages at 817.272.3161.

The UTA Financial Aid Office

The UTA Financial Aid Office has extensive information about student aid, such as the Alumni Loan Fund, Assistance Based on Need, Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Stafford Loans, the Federal Work-Study Program, Out-of-State Student Assistance, and Veteran's Assistance. Please visit the Financial Aid Office Web site   external link.

  • Stafford Loans: The Need-based Federal Stafford Loans provide for students enrolled at least half-time. The amount varies depending on need and enrollment. The maximum amount annually available to graduate students is $8,500. In order to apply, students should complete and submit the FAFSA application to the processor in the Financial Aid Office. Repayment begins and interest accrues 6 months after student ceases to be enrolled at least half-time. The variable interest rate is not to exceed 8.25% for new borrowers.