All about Testing
- AP Credit
- CLEP Testing
The Department of Modern Languages strongly recommends that the following students take a CLEP test to earn up to 14 hours of credit in a modern language:
- Students who have studied a language at the high school level.
- Students who are heritage speakers of another language.
- Students who participated in the AP language program who did not take the AP exam or those who took it but did not earn credit.
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI): Texas Higher Education Assessment (THEA)
- Computer Skills Placement (CSP) Test
Transfer to UTA
Chart Your Course
Modern Languages Courses and Degree Plans
Course Descriptions and Requirements
- B.A. (PDF)
- Non-Heritage Speakers
- Heritage Speakers
- Students majoring in International Business with a concentration in French, German, Russian, or Spanish, please see the UTA College of Business Undergaduate Advising Undergraduate Degreee Programs page.
Following Your Academic Progress
- How to Read Your UMAP (PDF)
Study Abroad Opportunities
- UTA Office of International Education: Study Abroad
- UTA Summer in Paris, France
- Study German Abroad
- UTA Summer in Voronezh, Russia
- UTA Summer in Valladolid, Spain and Cuernavaca, Mexico