Project Application Process
- States and federally recognized tribes within the MPCWIC geographical area currently receiving formula grant funds (Title IV-B) are eligible to apply individually or as part of a consortium.
- A formula grantee member in the consortium must serve as lead applicant agency. Every member of the consortium is not required to be a formula grantee.
- Federally recognized tribes not receiving formula grant funds are not eligible to apply, unless they participate with a state or tribal agency that is formula funded.
** Federally recognized Tribes that are not receiving Title IV-B grant funds are not eligible for implementation projects
**If a tribal consortium applies, the leading agency has to be Title IV-B recipient
MPCWIC Concept Paper
Request for Application
Projects Eligible for Consideration:
- Appropriate projects must address systemic issues, have clear measurable objectives for change, and target specific outcomes.
- Projects must, at a minimum, have defined strategies and interventions for change and anticipated outcomes to be addressed.
- The focus of projects should be implementation.