Calendar of Events
New events are constantly being added. Be sure to visit us regularly!
- Shattering Stereotypes Gallery Exhibit, Open Daily, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., UC Gallery
- Lambda Arts & Education Series: What Does It Mean to Be Bisexual? Monday, February 4, Noon – 1:00 p.m., UC Concho
- Safe Zone Workshop, Thursday, February 7, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., UC Concho
Safe Zone training aims to create a visible network of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning individuals and their allies by providing an avenue through which any member of UT Arlington can show their support. Reserved for students, faculty, and staff only.
- Lambda Arts & Education Series: Being OUT in the Workplace, Thursday, February 21, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., UC Bluebonnet South
- Maversity – LGBTQ People of Color co-hosted with the Leaders Educating About Diversity, Monday, March 4, Noon – 1:00 p.m., UC Guadalupe
- Safe Zone Workshop, Thursday, March 7, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., UC Guadalupe. Reserved for students, faculty, and staff only.
- National Day of Silence and Breaking the Silence: Coming Out Monologues, Friday, April 19, 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Fine Arts Building, Mainstage Theatre
- Lavender Graduation, Tuesday, April 30, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., UC Carlisle
Lavender Graduation is open to any student eligible for a graduation, undergraduate or graduate, in the 2012-2013 academic year. The LGBTQA Program is hosting the event to celebrate the achievements of LGBTQA students on campus and recognize the importance of our multiple identities.