Student Organizations: A Community Awaits You!
Multicultural Affairs encourages all students to get involved with one of the many student organizations here on campus. With several hundred groups to choose from, you can find a sense of community while making new friends, enjoying campus traditions, and developing your leadership and practical skills.
Below is a sampling of several of the culturally-based student organizations at UT Arlington. Many of these organizations also have websites and facebook pages that help to keep you updated on upcoming events and meetings.
Groups Advised by Multicultural Affairs Staff
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help connect you!
- Asian Student Association
- African Student Organization
- Black Student Association
- A Collection of Brothers
- Filipino Student Association
- Latin American Student Organization
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority
- Vietnamese Student Association
Other Multicultural Student Organizations at UTA
Although we do not directly advise the groups below, Multicultural Affairs is proud to have collaborative & supportive relationships with the following. Be sure to go to SGO website listed further below for a comprehensive list of multicultural student organizations.
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting
- Association of Mexican American Students
- Caribbean Student Union
- Fine Arts Society of India
- Gender and Sexuality Alliance
- Indonesian-Malaysian Student Organization
- International Student Organization
- Muslim Student Association
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Multicultural Greek Council / National Pan-Hellenic Council
Want to see a complete list of campus organizations?
For the complete list of student organizations and campus events hosted by student organizations, be sure to check out the official UT Arlington student organizations website mavorgs.collegiatelink.net
Get involved with UT Arlington student organizations by visiting MavOrgs!