To view the Academic Partnership Off-Campus Bachelor of Science in Nursing (AP BSN) Virtual Information Session, use the links below. You must view this session from a PC or desktop computer for full functionality of the session. Do not view it from a smartphone or tablet.
Microsoft Silverlight must be installed in order to view the information session. Microsoft Silverlight can be downloaded for free from the Microsoft website by visiting: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/.
The information session in its entirety lasts approximately 25 minutes.
Part 1 – Introduction to the AP BSN Program (4:38)
Part 2 – Minimum Requirements to Apply (4:38)
Part 3 – Upper Division AP Selection Process (2:10)
Part 4 – Important College of Nursing Policies for Applicants (3:43)
Part 5 – AP BSN Prerequisites (2:30)
Part 6 – Frequently Asked Questions (4:29)
Please note: Two policy changes are now in effect which are not reflected in the virtual information session
1. New HESI A2 score requirements for spring 2015 applicants and going forward:
- A minimum score of 75% per scored section is required to be a viable applicant to the upper-division nursing program.
- A student scoring between 75-79 on the math section, if accepted to the upper-division nursing program, at the student’s expense must successfully complete a UT Arlington College of Nursing interactive online math program.
2. New Two Attempt Policy which began January 1, 2014
- Policy applies to the lower-division prerequisite courses with an asterisk (*) on the College of Nursing admission brochures. This policy refers to failing grades. This policy differs from the UT Arlington College of Nursing and Health Innovation “Improvement of Grades C or Above” policy in this document.
- A student has a maximum of two (2) attempts to earn a grade of “C” or better in each course that falls under this policy whether taken at UT Arlington or at an approved institution. More information
Upon completion, we invite you to participate in a survey about this session:
https://utanursing.us.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cBXSYq4eFlvKiUt. Your feedback is appreciated.