To view the Academic Partnership Bachelor of Science in Nursing (AP BSN) Virtual Information Session, use the links below. You must view this session from a PC or desktop computer for full functionality of the session. Do not view it from a smartphone or tablet.
Microsoft Silverlight must be installed in order to view the information session. Microsoft Silverlight can be downloaded for free from the Microsoft website by visiting: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/.
The information session in its entirety lasts approximately 25 minutes.
Part 1 – Introduction to the AP BSN Program (4:38)
Part 2 – Minimum Requirements to Apply (4:38)
Part 3 – Upper Division AP Selection Process (2:10)
Part 4 – Important College of Nursing Policies for Applicants (3:43)
Part 5 – AP BSN Prerequisites (2:30)
Part 6 – Frequently Asked Questions (4:29)
Please note: Two policy changes are now in effect which are not reflected in the virtual information session
1. New HESI A2 score requirements for spring 2015 applicants and going forward:
- A minimum score of 75% per scored section is required to be a viable applicant to the upper-division nursing program.
- A student scoring between 75-79 on the math section, if accepted to the upper-division nursing program, at the student’s expense must successfully complete a UT Arlington College of Nursing interactive online math program.
2. New Two Attempt Policy which began January 1, 2014
- Policy applies to the lower-division prerequisite courses with an asterisk (*) on the College of Nursing admission brochures. This policy refers to failing grades. This policy differs from the UT Arlington College of Nursing “Improvement of Grades C or Above” policy in this document.
- A student has a maximum of two (2) attempts to earn a grade of “C” or better in each course that falls under this policy whether taken at UT Arlington or at an approved institution. More information
https://utanursing.us.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cBXSYq4eFlvKiUt. Your feedback is appreciated.