A limited number of guest tickets will be available to every student participating in the commencement ceremonies.
- Graduation candidates who are participating in commencement will need a ticket.
- Only those students who qualify for graduation and have submitted the RSVP form will receive an e-mail to their student account containing instructions on how to order and print their tickets. (Your RSVP is the ONLY way to get tickets)
- Please only download the number of tickets you will use.
- Additional tickets may be made available prior to commencement, but no tickets will be available at the door.
- A UTA i.d. will NOT be accepted in place of a ticket for admittance.
- Updates to ticket information will be made on the University Commencement site at: this link
How can I claim my tickets?
Students who have registered for Commencement will receive an e-mail sent to their UT Arlington email account with a confidential username and password and instructions to access the ticket site. Students with an inactive (expired) UT Arlington e-mail account must contact the Office of Information Technology (OIT) Helpdesk at 817-272-2208817-272-2208 .
All tickets must be claimed and printed in advance. No tickets will be available at the venue. Stand-by tickets will be honored if space is available.
UT Arlington IDs will NOT be accepted in place of a ticket for admittance.
Guests should arrive early to ensure proper seating - Doors will open one hour prior to the ceremony.
Login and password questions can be directed to the Box Office at 817.272.9595817.272.9595 .