Programs and Services
Whether you are looking to meet friends, a place to warm up your lunch, or just a cup of hot coffee, Off-Campus Mavericks can point you in the right direction. OCM offers many programs and services for commuter students, such as the Commuter Appreciation Breakfast & the Commuter Lunch Series which are both part of Commuter Apprecation Day. OCM is here to make life on campus a little easier for commuter students.
Free Coffee Mondays
Every Monday from 8am - 1pm the Off-Campus Mavericks office serves hot coffee to commuters in the OCM Lounge located in the MAC. This programs focus is to bring commuters together in the lounge to network and establish long-lasting relationship. Make sure to stop by and talk with the OCM staff, we welcome all questions!!!
Commuter Appreciation Day
Once a semester the Off-Campus Mavericks staff host a day long of events to appreciate the commuter students on campus. The event consist of commuter breakfast, lunch, fun activity, and a movie just for starters. Come out and get your OCM T-Shirt and enjoy free food all day long! Please click here for the daily schedule
Off-Campus Mavericks Newsletter
Check out the Off-Campus Mavericks Newsletter to get campus information delivered directly to your email.
Off-Campus Mavericks Center
The Off-Campus Mavericks Center, located in the Maverick Activities Center (MAC), is a space for commuters to unwind on campus. This space offers:
- A microwave to warm up food throughout the day
- Electrical outlets to charge cell phones, laptops, or other devices
- Free coffee on Mondays from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- 42’ LCD TV with announcements, news, and updates to the off campus community
- A group study area with two LCD monitors to work on projects
- Computer access with 25 new desktop computers
- Comfortable seating in the Off-Campus Mavericks social zone
Find your fit
Involvement in a sorority or fraternity encourages the development of your personal, professional, and scholastic goals.