Programs and Services
Whether you are looking to meet friends, a place to warm up your lunch, or just a cup of hot coffee, Off-Campus Mavericks can point you in the right direction. OCM offers many programs and services for commuter students, such as the Commuter Appreciation Breakfast, the Commuter Lunch Series to talk about common commuter issues, and the Off-Campus Maverick social mixer to connect with other students. OCM is here to make life on campus a little easier for commuter students.
Commuter Appreciation Breakfast
Once a month the Off-Campus Mavericks staff host a grab and go breakfast to appreciate the commuter students on campus. The office sets up in a commuter parking lot with healthy breakfast items and giveaways to hand out to students. Make sure you sign up for our newsletter so you know where we will be next!
Commuter Lunch Series
Twice a semester the Off-Campus Mavericks staff host a lunch series which features a speaker to come in and address common commuter student issues and talk about programs and services available to students.
Off-Campus Mavericks Newsletter
Check out the Off-Campus Mavericks Newsletter to get campus information delivered directly to your email.
Off-Campus Mavericks Center
The Off-Campus Mavericks Center, located in the Maverick Activities Center (MAC), is a space for commuters to unwind on campus. This space offers:
- A microwave to warm up food throughout the day
- Electrical outlets to charge cell phones, laptops, or other devices
- Free coffee on Mondays from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- 42’ LCD TV with announcements, news, and updates to the off campus community
- A group study area with two LCD monitors to work on projects
- Computer access with 25 new desktop computers
- Comfortable seating in the Off-Campus Mavericks social zone
Happy B-day, UTA
Celebrate UT Arlington’s birthday with cake, tours, speeches, and songs on Founder's Day, the second Wednesday in October.