Getting to and from Campus
Getting to and from UT Arlington can be the most difficult part of being a commuter student. Off-Campus Mavericks hopes to help make the path a little easier to navigate with the following tips:
- Learn where to park by visiting the UT Arlington parking website.
- What’s the weather like today? Get a weather update of current conditions around UT Arlington before preparing for the day.
- Check out a real time traffic update of the DFW area to figure out your path to campus.
- Concerned with rising gas prices? Check out the lowest gas prices in Arlington to help save money!
- Need a bike on campus? Check out the Maverick Bike program from the Office of Sustainability.
- Rent a car by the day or by the hour with UT Arlington’s new Connect program through Hertz rent a car.
- Try an alternative commuting method like carpooling or vanpooling by registering with a ride matching service like tryparkingit.com.
- Take the shuttle on campus! Check out the shuttle times and services here.
The Student Congress has been influential in improving the quality of life on campus, making it the perfect place to develop your leadership skills.