Getting to and from Campus
Getting to and from UT Arlington can be the most difficult part of being a commuter student. Off-Campus Mavericks hopes to help make the path a little easier to navigate with the following tips:
- Learn where to park by visiting the UT Arlington parking website.
- What’s the weather like today? Get a weather update of current conditions around UT Arlington before preparing for the day.
- Check out a real time traffic update of the DFW area to figure out your path to campus.
- Concerned with rising gas prices? Check out the lowest gas prices in Arlington to help save money!
- Need a bike on campus? Check out the Maverick Bike program from the Office of Sustainability.
- Rent a car by the day or by the hour with UT Arlington’s new Connect program through Hertz rent a car.
- Try an alternative commuting method like carpooling or vanpooling by registering with a ride matching service like tryparkingit.com.
- Take the shuttle on campus! Check out the shuttle times and services here.
Students with disabilities can find assistive technology, alternative media, and other accommodations for learning.