Getting Around Campus
Getting to and from UT Arlington can be the most difficult part of being a commuter student. Off-Campus Mavericks hopes to help make the path a little easier to navigate with the following tips:
- Find out where you can park with the online UTA Map.
- Learn about shuttle times and services by visiting UT Arlington Parking Services.
- What’s the weather like today? Check out the Weather Channel website to get an update of current weather conditions around UT Arlington before preparing for the day.
- Check out real time traffic updates of the DFW area to figure out your path to campus with MapQuest.
- Concerned with rising gas prices? Check out current gas prices in Arlington to help save money with GasBuddy.com!
- Need a bike on campus? Check out the Maverick Bike Program from the Office of Sustainability.
- Rent a car by the day or by the hour with Zipcar, UT Arlington's rent a car service provided by the Office of Sustainability.
- Try an alternative commuting method, like carpooling or vanpooling, by registering with a ride matching service like tryparkingit.com.
Find a guide
New students can find a guide for their first year through a mentor who shares the same major, school, or college.