Office of International Education
Swift Center 1022 UTA Blvd.
Arlington, Texas 76019-0028
Phone: (817) 272-2355
Fax: (817) 272-5005
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm
OIE Advising Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit your country's U.S. Embassy or Consulate website to learn where you will apply for your F-1 visa. Learn how to schedule an appointment, how many times you can apply for your visa, what specific documents are required, and what procedures must be followed.
Apply for your F-1 visa as soon as possible. Make sure that you allow adequate time for security checks.
Documents for Your Visa Application Interview
- All appropriate U.S. Department of State forms and documents as listed on the Embassy/Consulate Web site, including your non-refundable visa application fee and photographs.
- Valid passport.
- Information showing admission to a UT Arlington program.
- Financial Support Evidence.
- Documents proving intent to return to the home country after completion of F-1 status.
- Form I-20
- For students renewing their visa after a stay in the United States:
- Transcripts from all U.S. institutions attended,
- Support documentation from your academic program,
- All U.S. transcripts, and
- All previously issued I-20s.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your UTA ID number and the date you will be able to reach the US.
All fields are mandatory.