Graduate Research Assistantship
Assignment as a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) will involve end-user support for the Office of International Education, including device setup, desktop support, website management, and reports. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements.Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Masters or PhD level student with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Experience working with Windows 7, 10, Microsoft Office 2016, and Mac OS
- Proficient with formulas & tools in Microsoft Excel
- Experience applying reporting & analytics skills to business requests
- Ability to clearly communicate and document technical problems and solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Experience working with Dreamweaver and Cascade CMS
- Proficient creating and utilizing Excel macros
- Proficient in data analytics reporting tools and concepts
- Proficient in Adobe products, including Adobe Acrobat to create forms
- Experience preparing SQL reports
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and resume to:email@example.com with the subject line: GRA Position.
Successful candidates will complete an in-person interview and may be requested to demonstrate data analytics/technical skills.