Programs & Events » The Link: International Friendship Program
- Having conversations over coffee or tea.
- Going grocery shopping and preparing dishes from each other's cultures.
- Celebrating a birthday or holiday.
- Packing a picnic and visiting a local park.
- Attending a local festival, museum or film.
Prior to being matched, Friendship Partners must complete an application. Following a brief orientation by phone or in person, participants will be matched with a friendship partner. In addition to a short bio of your partner, you will be given an overview of your partner's country and culture and a practical guide for Friendship Partners.
If you are interested to participate in the Link program email the following application to email@example.com or submit at the Office of International Education at Swift Center.
International Students Apply here:
American Students/Community Apply here:
If you have any questions you may contact:
The Office of International Education
1022 UTA Blvd