Description: UT Arlington provides a computer account referred to as a "NetID." The NetID gives you access to UT Arlington computing resources. These are some services that can be accessed using the NetID:
- Network access on and off campus
- MyMav (registration, grades, payment, billing, advising, etc).
- Omega and Gamma (Linux and Unix servers)
- Network and storage drives
- Creating and publishing web pages
- Library databases
- High Performance Super Computer (available to tenured or tenure-track professors only)
NOTE: Requesting a NetID for a Guest, Visitor, Vendor or an Event Account can be done by submitting a request through the OIT Computing Help Desk using the instructions here: Requesting a Guest, Visitor, Vendor or Event Account.
- Visitors and Guests
- Faculty (currently appointed) and Staff
- Students Admitted to UT Arlington
How to Get:
Faculty & Staff with current appointments must have someone from the employing department submit the NetID account request form on-line at request IT Help or client's can stop by the Help Desk in the Central Library with their UTA Photo ID during normal business hours to have their NetID created.
UT Arlington Retirees will keep their NetID and email account upon retirement.
How to Use:
All new NetID accounts must be activated online at http://www.uta.edu/selfservice.