Android configuration for UTA Auto Login
How to Use:
- Open your device's wi-fi settings.
- Choose the UTA Wireless Setup wi-fi network.
- Open your browser after the connection is made to be directed to the XpressConnect setup page. If it doesn't open immediately, try to open a different website and you should be redirected to it.
- Check the box to accept the EULA terms and tap "Start".
- Choose to download the setup tool using the Direct Download option.
- To install the XpressConnect tool, you'll have to allow installation of apps from unkown sources in your device's security settings.
- Run the XpressConnect tool and choose to set up the UTA Auto Login wi-fi network.
- Enter your NetID and password when asked.
- Your device should connect to the wi-fi network and your browser will be directed to the UTA Acceptable Usage Policy website. You may browse to any page desired from this point.
Setup without using the "UTAwireless Setup" wi-fi network:
- Choose the UTA Auto Login network in your list of wi-fi networks to bring up the settings box for it.
- Set PEAP and MSCHAPv2 for the authentication settings.
- Enter your NetID for your identity and then your password. Leave the "anonymous identity" box blank.
- Verify that the certificate options are not used.
- Tap the "connect" button and your wi-fi connection should be established.
- Wireless controls
- Wi-Fi settings
- UTA Auto Login
- Security: 802.1x EAP
- EA Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPv2
- CA Certificate: None or Unspecified
- User Certificate: None or Unspecified
- Identity: NetID or uta\NetID
- Anonymous Identity: None
- Password: NetID Ppassword
If you're having trouble with the internet in your dorm room, please visit Apogee MyResNet Wifi at www.myresnet.com/wifi