Android configuration for UTA Auto Login
How to Use:
- Go to Settings --> Wireless Controls --> Wi-Fi Settings.
- Turn Wi-Fi on.
- If your Android doesn't scan for wireless networks automatically, press the Menu button and choose "Scan". It should pick up the available networks.
- Choose UTA Auto Login
- Once it connects, go back to your desktop and choose your Browser.
- It should take you to a page where you need to choose UT Arlington. After that, it will ask you to enter in your NetID and Password. Once you do that, you should be able to go to any website you wish.
- Choose UTAwireless Setup.
- Click the Connect button, and click Connect Anyway in the warning popup.
- Open a web browser. You should be greeted with a welcome page.
- Click the check box to accept the EULA, then click Start >.
- Choose either UTA Auto Login or UTA Web Login, then click Continue >.
- Enter your NetID and password , then click Continue >.
- If necessary, click Retry to finish the connection process.
- The "UTA Web Login" Wireless Network Login page should open in a new window.
- Enter your NetID and password and click Submit.
- You should now be redirected to the OIT Computer Usage Policy web page.
- Click Done in the XpressConnect window to exit the XpressConnect application.
- Wireless controls
- Wi-Fi settings
- UTA Auto Login
- PEAP, Phase 2 authentication, EAP method
- MSCHAP2, CA certificate
- N/A, Client certificate
- netid or uta/netid, Identity
- Blank, anonymous Identity
- NetID password, password
Note: We have only tested these instructions a limited number of times.
Apogee MyResNet Wifi - www.myresnet.com/wifi