Linux configuration for UTA Auto Login
System requirements: Linux
How to Use:
- WPA2 Supplicant (wpa_supplicant)
- Wireless card should already be working
- Latest version of OpenSSL
- Install firmware & drivers for wireless card, if not installed.
- Try to connect to UTA Auto Login using Ubuntu. It will bring a network connections dialog box asking for details. Enter the following:
- Security: WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Anonymous Identity: (leave as blank)
- CA certificate: (leave as blank)
- PEAP version: Automatic
- Inner Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Username : uta\netid
- Password : password
- You may get a certificate error, that is normal.
- Configure /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf (location might vary depending on distro):
- ssid=”UTA Auto Login”
Note: We have only tested these instructions on Ubuntu and Red Hat Linux Operating Systems.
Apogee MyResNet Wifi - www.myresnet.com/wifi