UTA Auto Login Wireless Network
System requirements: Mac, Linux, Windows
How to Use:
- WPA2/AES (WPA2-Enterprise)
- NO server certificate validation (XP)
- NetID credentials
- Domain: UTA
- Open your available wireless connections window and connect to the ‘UTA Auto Login’ network.
- Enter your NetID and Password.
- Choose the security settings of PEAP and MSCHAPv2 if the options are available.
- Choose to attempt to connect to the network. Your device should pick up an IP address and connect to the UTA Auto Login network.
Configuration settings for various devices and OS installations can be found below:
Back to UTA Wireless
Apogee MyResNet - All residence halls are now provided internet service through Apogee ResNet. Residents will need to log into www.myresnet.com to establish an Apogee ResNet user account (see the Get Connected Guide, https://www.myresnet.com/support/, to learn more).