English eCreate Lab (PH 310)
- Faculty/Staff Administrator:
- Cedrick May
- Deployment Date: 2007-11-27
- Hardware: (23) Apple 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac (iMac7,1 model), 2 GB of RAM, 230 GB HD
- Network Environment: Ethernet/LDAP
- Software Installed:
- Mac OS X 10.4.x
- Apple iTunes 7.5
- Apple QuickTime 7.3
- Apple Safari 2.0.4
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11
- Adobe Reader 8.1.0
- Microsoft Office 2004
- Mozilla Firefox 18.104.22.168
- Norton AntiVirus 10.1.2
- Custom Software / Configuration:
- Home Page:
- Home Page:
- Client Installed Software:
- Faronics Deep Freeze 3.22.070.0170
- Macromedia Contribute 22.214.171.1249
- Macromedia Dreamweaver 126.96.36.19934
- Macromedia Fireworks 188.8.131.527
- Macromedia Flash 8.0
- Plasq Comic Life 1.3.4
- Ticket Number: ?
- Students Admitted to UT Arlington
How to Get:
How to Use:
OIT creates a bootable restore image to help lab administrators restore software to lab machines. This document explains the process of using the image to restore the lab.
In order to restore the machines using the image, you will need the following:
- Bootable external firewire drive containing the restore disk images for the lab: ? ?GB Firewire ?00/?00
- Password for the ecadmin account.
If you do not have or do not know any of the information listed, please contact a Faculty/Staff administrator.
To do a full restore of the machine:
- To do a MACOSX only restore of the machine:
- These instructions assume that the Full Rebuild instructions have been done and that you want to only rebuild the MACOSX partition.