E-Mail at UTA
UT Arlington has adopted MavMail (e-mail) as an official means of communication with students concerning important deadlines, policies, and campus events and to conduct transactions such as notification about financial aid awards and tuition statements. All registered students have a MavMail e-mail account. The service is provided by Microsoft Office 365 and is accessed with a compliant Web browser.
Faculty/Staff, Retirees, and Visitors/Guests
Enterprise e-mail is provided to all UT Arlington faculty and staff upon activation of their NetID. The service is provided by the Microsoft Exchange E-mail server. The officially supported means to access UT ARLINGTON e-mail is with either the Microsoft Outlook e-mail client on the Windows platform, Microsoft Outlook 2011 on the MacOS platform, or via the Microsoft Exchange Web interface with a compliant Web browser.
- Visitors and Guests
- Students Admitted to UT Arlington
- Faculty (currently appointed) and Staff
How to Get:
First-time users must activate their UTA NetID before accessing their MavMail:
First-time users must activate their UTA NetID before accessing e-mail:
Your sponsoring UT Arlington department will need to request a new account:
- Access IT Help to request a new Service option with the drill downs to various services to input specific requests will appear
How to Use:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Entourage (MacOS)
- Outlook Web Access
- E-Mail Managment provides links and tips to help manage your e-mail.
- POP3 (not officially supported)
- IMAP (not officially supported)