Student Email Setup on Mobile Devices
Following are the settings for adding your Office 365 student email account to a mobile phone or tablet. These settings are known to work on most Android and Apple iOS devices.
How to Get:
- Open your email application, select new account, and choose exchange account.
- Under the “User name” field, enter your full student email address. i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under the “Password” field enter your MyMav /NET ID password.
- Under the “Email address” field, enter your full student email address. i.e. email@example.com (The contents of the user name and email address field should be exactly the same.)
- The “Server address” is m.outlook.com.
- The "Domain" box should be left blank.
- These settings should allow your student email account to be added to your device.
How to Use:
While these settings may possibly be used to add your email account to email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, Mac Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc., the addition of student email accounts to mail clients is not supported by UTA.
Android devices will require you to allow remote security administration before your account can be added.