Configuring Exchange Activesync for Palm Pre
Palm Pre device supports Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, a technology that provides Exchange data access on your mobile device. To setup Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) account on Palm, please follow instructions below:
1. Run the Email application by tapping the icon of an envelope at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the Email tab in the upper-left of the screen to bring up the program's menu. Tap the Manual Setup option.
3. In Mail Type, tap POP to display the list of options, and then tap Exchange EAS.
4. Fill in the mailbox's ActiveSync information:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Server: https://owa.uta.edu
Note that by default, the Palm Pre prefixes the actual server address with https:// . This is normal and should be left as-is; you can simply add the server name after the two slashes.
- Server domain name: uta.edu
- Username: is your UTA mailbox username
5. Tap Sign In.
- Currently Enrolled UT Arlington Students