The Office of Information Technology (OIT) provides minimal support for mobile devices. We realize many Student, Faculty & Staff members have purchased hand-held mobile devices which are capable of operating with UTA Domain resources. OIT provides minimum support to these devices. As a courtesy, we have put forth our best effort to provide this set of "How-To" instructions for various devices. OIT does not guarantee these instructions will always work as advertised.
- Blackberry operating system can be setup to sync with Exchange e-mail, but not with Calendar or Contacts
- Faculty (currently appointed) and Staff
- Students Admitted to UT Arlington
- Currently Enrolled UT Arlington Students
- Departments and Offices at UT Arlington
How to Get:
Hand-held mobile device users must have an active NetID and a properly functioning mobile device.
How to Use:
Faculty/Staff E-Mail Instructions
- Network connection may be lost if device goes into Hibernation or Sleep-mode. If this occurs, re-authenticate the device.
- Password on the device must be changed each time the UTA NetID is changed.
- How to access the Student Email @Mavs email via external software or a PDA/mobile device/phone (Outlook 2K7, other software, devices like Blackberry, iPhone, Android etc)
- Mobile Device FAQs
- Windows Mobile Compatible Device Center troubleshooting guide
- Windows Mobile Compatible Help & How-to, tips, and tricks
- Windows Mobile Compatible Developer Center