Welcome to Client Services!
Client Services is committed to promoting and powering the productivity of the university community through the effective use of information technology.
- We are the people at the Help Desk who answer your questions by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (817-272-2208), chat, or in-person (1st floor Central Library)
- We are the people in the OIT Computer Labs who support the usage of instructional technology
- We are the people providing computer Training and Orientation Services to empower our students, faculty, and staff
- We are the people who provide your Desktop Support for on-site software and hardware solutions
- We are the people in Statistical Services who support your research and teaching by helping with statistics and statistical computing
We are your information technology advocates. We answer your questions and find solutions for you. We are your partner in Powering Productivity.
The OIT Administrative Office is in the basement of Davis Hall Room B66.