Backing Up Data
Any Version of Mac OS X
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Time Machine
Please read both how to enable and how to restore data with Time Machine before you actually need to restore lost data. Being familiar with Time Machine before you have a problem will help you make decisions about which versions to restore and what folders to exclude from the backup process.
- Enabling Time Machine.
- Restoring with Time Machine.
- Apple's Documentation for Using Time Machine. More Troubleshooting documents about Time Machine.
- Faculty (currently appointed) and Staff
- Departments and Offices at UT Arlington
- Visitors and Guests
- Students Admitted to UT Arlington
- Currently Enrolled UT Arlington Students
System requirements: Mac