Setup Mail on iPad
Instructions for configuring the Apple iPad for use with UTA Faculty-Staff e-mail.
More information at Apple's Guided Tours of iPad
How to Use:
- Find and open the Settings app.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account...
- Tap Microsoft Exchange
- (a) Enter your e-mail address, NetID, and password as shown. Domain is "uta.edu" or "uta". (b) Tap Next when ready.
- Tap Accept.
- (a) Enter the server address as "owa.uta.edu". (b) Tap Next when ready.
- If you entered your password incorrectly, then you'll see the following error message. Tap OK and correct the mistake.
- Turn the features you want ON or OFF. Tap Save.
- Tap Signature to edit your default signature for all outgoing e-mails and accounts.
- Here, you can see that Mail is working and is telling the user there is one unread message.
These instructions apply only to UT Arlington Faculty-Staff e-mail accounts.
Students - Please visit Email FAQ's