Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit
- Departments and Offices at UT Arlington
- Currently Enrolled UT Arlington Students
- Faculty (currently appointed) and Staff
Version: 2010 64bit/14
Standard Software Supported By: Desktop
OIT Support Levels: Minimal
Function: Office productivity suite
System Requirements: OIT Required
- Base OS: Windows
- OS Version: XP SP3
- Processor: Pentium 4 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Total Size: 80 GB
- The 64-bit version of Office 2010 will not run on Windows XP 64-bit
- The 64-bit can only be installed on Windows 7 64-bit.
- Installing Office 2010 64-bit on a system running Office 2007 32-bit requires a manual uninstall of Office 2007 before installing Office 2010.
- Once Office 2010 installed, it will automatically try to activate to the KMS server. Depending network/location settings, Office 2010 should be activated within 5 to 10 minutes.
- If you are not logged in as a domain user (local account, workgroup machine) you cannot set the Out of Office (Automatic Replies) from Outlook. You should use OWA instead.
- When installing from SCCM (Run Advertised Programs) you may get a time of several hours/days. This is caused by SCCM calculating download time based on a 56K modem. The time will quickly change to something more appropriate once the download is started.
How to Get: UT Arlington owned assets (computers with UT Arlington inventory stickers):
- Your computer needs to be on the UTA domain.
Installation: UT Arlington owned assets (computers with UT Arlington inventory stickers):
1. From the Control Panel, open Run Advertised Programs.
2. Select MOFC 2010 64 - Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit Install.
3. Click Run.
4. Follow the setup prompts.
Personal Home Use: Use media that was purchased at the UTA Bookstore.
E-Mail Management: Quota, Organization, Rules, etc