Microsoft Office 2013
- Faculty (currently appointed) and Staff
- Currently Enrolled UT Arlington Students
- Departments and Offices at UT Arlington
Standard Software Supported By: Desktop
OIT Support Levels: Minimal
Function: Office productivity suite
System Requirements: OIT Required
- Base OS: Windows
- OS Version: 7
- Processor: Core I3 2Ghz faster 64-bit processor
- RAM: 2 GB recommended
- Hard Disk Total Size: 3 gigabytes (GB)
- Office 2013 runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems. When you run Office 2013 32-bit on a 64-bit version of a Windows operating system, the program runs in the 32-bit layer of the Windows operating system.
- For more information, see 64-bit editions of Office 2013.
- Installing Office 2013 on a system running Office 2010 requires a manual uninstall of Office 2010 before installing Office 2013.
- Once Office 2013 installed, it will automatically try to activate to the KMS server. Depending network/location settings, Office 2013 should be activated within 5 to 10 minutes.
- If you are not logged in as a domain user (local account, workgroup machine) you cannot set the Out of Office (Automatic Replies) from Outlook. You should use OWA instead.
How to Get: UT Arlington owned assets (computers with UT Arlington inventory stickers):
- Your computer needs to be on the UTA domain.
Installation: UT Arlington owned assets (computers with UT Arlington inventory stickers):
1. From the Control Panel, open Run Advertised Programs.
2. Select MOFC 2013 - Microsoft Office 2013 Install.
3. Click Run.
4. Follow the setup prompts.
Personal Home Use: Use media that was purchased at the UTA Bookstore.
E-Mail Management: Quota, Organization, Rules, etc